How to recruit from Nepal
All the foreign employers interested to recruit manpower from Nepal should recruit through the licensed agencies registered under the Department of labor – Government of Nepal. Upon receipt of authenticated manpower demand from the overseas employer, We PMS apply to the Director General of Labor Department for the recruitment permission. Labor Department is the principal Government authority which supervises and monitors the recruitment process of the recruitment agencies and provides permission to placement of the manpower. The PMS should apply in the Department with the following authenticate documents for the recruitment permission.
Authentication of the Documents for Recruitment Permission from Labor Department.
The employer shall formally issue Demand Letter in the favor of Professional Manpower Service .Pvt. Ltd. Where job categories, number of workers required category-wise, monthly salaries in respect currency, period of contract, working hours and other amenities for workers at site such as food, accommodation, medical facilities, insurance and air passage etc. are stated, this demand letter must be duly endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and chamber of Commerce and finally attested by the Nepalese Embassy existing in the country of employment.
The employer shall issue Letter of authority in favor of Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. addressed to the Consulate General of the concerned embassies (Kathmandu, Dhaka, Bombay or New Delhi), intimating them that the Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. is their appointed manpower recruiting agent fully authorized to deal with all visa matters, submission and delivery, with the said Embassy, mentioning the visa number and the date of issue etc. in this Letter.(This letter shall apply for Saudi Arabia only)
Power of Attorney
The employer shall provide Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. a power of Attorney to carry in the recruitment of Nepalese manpower, including meeting up all the necessary formalities as regards to arrange for an interview and trade test, sign, cancel, renew and execute foreign necessary documents, to arrangement passports for visa endorsement from respective embassies and to make arrange for workers passage to the country of employment on behalf of employer, on the terms and conditions laid by the employer and in accordance with the immigration laws, rules and regulations of Nepal in force from time to time and do all other acts arising there from or incident there to, power of Attorney must be duly endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce and finally attested by the Nepalese Embassy existing in the country of employment.
Agreement Between Employer and the Agency
There should be an agreement between the employer and Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. stating fully and precisely the terms and supply of manpower from Nepal that must be signed by both parties towards acceptance of stated terms to execution of the recruitment procedure
Agreement between Employer and the Employee
There should be an agreement between the employer and Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. stating fully and precisely the terms and supply of manpower from Nepal that must be signed by both parties towards acceptance of stated terms to execution of the recruitment procedure. The employer will issue Specimen of Employment Contract, with the details of salaries and other amenities including food, accommodation, medical facilities, insurance, air passage, contract of period working hours, OT facilities and other benefits as per Labor law in respect of concern country, Which should be signed by the authorized person on one side leaving other side blank to be signed by the selected worker.
Guarantee Letter from the Employer
Finally, the employer will issue a letter assuring the worker recruited by them will be employed only in their company and country also confirming that all workers employed from Nepal will not be placed to any other company or country during their contracting period which both of them promised in terms of demand paper & special attorney. This letter must be signed and stamped by employer and finally must be attested from Nepal Embassy from concern country.
- Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. will present such documents to the Ministry of Labor, Nepal for their approval and advertisement will be published on national newspaper of approved demand after obtaining documents from the employer.
- Bio-data and essential documents need to be initial processing for apply, will be collected from applicants, an interview and trade test will be conducted by the employer (if required) or it directly conducted by agency representative under the given selection criteria by employer.
- All the selected candidates will be sent to the GCC approved licensed Medical centre for Medical check-ups.
- All the medically fit candidate’s interview assessment record will be forwarded to the employer along with the copy of passport, Bio-data, Photographs, Medically fitness report and other necessary travel documents by the Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd.
- The employer will apply those applicants required document to the concerned government authority of their respective country.
- The employer will be informed about the Entry Permit/NOC/Visa advice and forward to Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. via Fax or Email once it is out from Govt. Authority. In the cases if Saudi Arabia, after obtaining authenticate papers, Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. will process for visa endorse from respective Embassy of Saudi Arabian Government consulate where the blocked visa was reserved.
- After obtaining visa from the employer, Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. will present all the necessary document at the Ministry of Labor, Department (If required will endorse visa on the passport from the concerned Embassy of the respective country in Nepal) prior to final approval.
- Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. will reserve the seats to the respective airlines or travel agents and inform flight schedule date to the workers as well as to the employer accordingly.
- Professional Manpower Service Pvt. Ltd. will conduct orientation classes to the workers details and depart worker to this country of employment as per the flight scheduled.
- The employer will receive the workers for the airport if their respective destination/countries for onward placement of their job as per Demand and Employment contract.